Raption 100 The perfect combination of power, design and reliability
Designed to be installed in both public access environments (urban spaces, shopping centres, airports, road-side rest areas...) and private ones (companies with EV fleet, taxi stop stations...) where vehicles need to be ready to continue their journey in less than half an hour.
Conceived to address the main problem identified by Charge Point Owners / Operators when Fast Charging (low uptime), Raption 100 series bases its functioning in state-of-the-art modular power technology.
Another key attribute considered has been its external design. Sophisticated, slim and robust are just some attributes that can be used to describe this series and make it ideal for any type of site (from the most stylish urban area to industrial sites).
For Charge Point Operator / Owner
- Its modular power technology ensures a very high uptime (reducing the non-operation expenditure) since in case of power module failure the rest of modules continue charging.
- Lower energy consumption (and therefore OpEx) is achieved due to a sustained high efficiency level resulting from disconnecting power modules when lower charging power is requested by the EV.
- The modular architecture allows power scalability from 50 kW to 100 kW to meet present and future EV growing battery demands.
- It offers a unique connector care concept by means of gun locking feature (optional) and cable floating design, which results on a reduction of cable breaking risk.
- Its double frontal key-locked door provides an easy access to the the charger for a quicker installation and service. Moreover, it allows the charger to be installed next to a wall, optimising the available space.
- Capable of being configured as a Master for the Master-Slave solution.
For Charge Point User
- Its 8’’ touch-screen daylight readable not only provides clear charging instructions (e.g. wrong EV shift position to start the charge) and plug status (e.g. reserved charge point) but also allows the user to select amongst several languages.
- User satisfaction is also increased due to its build-in courtesy light which both facilitates locating the charge point in dark areas and reading the messages contained in operator instruction labels.
- Accessibility for the disabled has also been considered, complying with international standards regarding the height of connectors/ display that facilitates its operation.
- Raption series can be optionally equipped with an Integrated payment terminal to facilitate the payment by credit card and increase the user experience. Our payment terminal allows payment without a membership model and can operate with or without back office platform.
Raption 100 Series
|AC power supply
|3P + N + PE
|400 V AC +/- 10%
|95 % at nominal output power
|50 / 60 Hz
|Electrical input protection
|Main breaker disconnection
|RCD Type B
|OCPP 1.5 or OCPP 1.6J
|CE / Combo-2
(DIN 70121; ISO15118)
IEC 61851-1; IEC 61851-23;
|IP54 / IK10
|-30 ºC to + 50 ºC
|Ambient temperature storage
|-40 ºC to + 60 ºC
|5 % to 95 % Non-condensing
|ISO / IEC14443-1/2/3
|8” colour antivandal touch screen
|Power limit control
|DC & AC by software
|DC cable length CCS
|DC cable length CHAdeMO
|AC cable length
|Lights for status indication
|RGB colours indicator
|Dimensions (D x W x H)
|355x940x1800 mm (without cable engaged)
|Air Cooling fans
|Operational noise level
|< 55 dBA
|Compliant with the EN 50470-1 and EN 50470-3 (MID European standards) or IEC 62052-11
|Wireless Communication EU
|4G LTE/WiFi Hotspot/GPRS/GSM
|Four pole transient surge protector
IEC 61643-1 (class II)
|5.5m (all cables)
|Anti-vandal connector protection
(mechanical connector locking)
|Type 2 Charging Socket
|50 kW DC version
|Power output DC of 50 kW
|Switch TCP ethernet 8 ports
|Switch TCP ethernet 12 ports
|Legic Advant / Legic Prime
ISO 15693/ISO 18092. Sony FeliCa
|Integrated credit card payment terminal
Circontrol RAPTION 100