Circontrol RAPTION 150
Quantity: In Stock
Raption 150 DC High Power Charging Station for Electric Vehicles
Designed to be installed in highways’ rest areas and petrol stations where vehicles with large batteries require high charging power to be ready to continue their journey in less than half hour and minimize charging time.
Conceived to address the main problems identified by Charge Point Owners / Operators when Fast Charging (low uptime), Raption 150 series is based on state-of-the-art modular power technology.
Another key attribute considered has been its external design. Sophisticated, slim and robust are just some attributes that can be used to describe this series and that makes it ideal for any type of site (from the most stylish rest areas to industrial sites).
For Charge Point Operator / Owner
- Simultaneous DC charge able to charge 2 EV’s at the same time by splitting the available power (e.g. 75kW+75kW).
- Its modular power technology ensures high uptimes (reducing the non-operation expenditure) since in case of power module failure the rest of modules continue charging.
- Lower energy consumption (and therefore OpEx) is achieved due to a sustained high efficiency level resulting from disconnecting power modules when lower charging power is requested by the EV.
- The modular architecture allows power scalability from 100kW to 150kW.
- It offers a unique connector care concept by means of gun locking feature (optional) and cable floating design, which results on a reduction of cable breaking risk (i.e. lower OpEx and higher uptime).
- Its frontal key-locked door provides an easy access to the inside of the charger which results in a lower OpEx due to a quicker installation and servicing (preventive/corrective). Moreover, it allows the charger to be installed next to a wall, optimising the available space.
For Charge Point User
- Its 8’’ touch-screen daylight readable not only provides clear charging instructions (e.g. wrong EV shift position to start the charge) and plug status (e.g. reserved charge point) but also allows the user to select amongst several languages
- User satisfaction is also increased due to its built-in courtesy light which both facilitates locating the charge point in dark areas and reading the messages contained in operator instruction labels.
- Accessibility for the disabled has also been considered, complying with international standards regarding the height of connectors/display that facilitates its operation.
Raption 150 Series
|Compliance||CE / Combo-2
(DIN 70121; ISO15118)
|Enclosure rating||IP54 / IK10|
|Enclosure material||Stainless steel|
|Operating temperature||-10 ºC to + 50 ºC|
|Ambient temperature storage||-20 ºC to + 60 ºC|
|Operating humidity||5 % to 95 %
|Network connection||Ethernet 10/100BaseTX|
|Interface protocol||OCPP 1.5 (1.6 J optional)|
|RFID system||ISO / IEC14443A / B
MIFARE Classic / DESFire EV1
ISO 18092 / ECMA-340
|Display HMI||8" anti vandal touch screen|
|Power limit control||DC by software|
|DC cable length CCS||3 meters|
|DC cable length CHAdeMO||3 meters|
|Lights for status indication||RGB colours indicator|
|Dimensions (D x W x H)||378 x 420 x 2067mm|
|Operational noise level||Not perceptible|
|AC Meter||Compliant with the EN 50470
(MID European standards) or
|AC power supply||3P + N + PE|
|AC Voltage||400 V AC +/- 10%|
|Maximum AC input current||237 A|
|Required power supply capacity||163kVA|
|Power Factor (pu)||>0,98|
|Efficiency (pu)||94 % at nominal output power|
|Frequency (pu)||50 / 60 Hz|
|Cooling system||Forced air|
|Operational noise level||< 55 dBA|
|Electrical input protection||Main circuit disconnection|
|Overcurrent protections (pu)||MCB|
|Safety protection (pu)||RCD 30mA Type A|
|Dimensions (D x W x H)||800x1000x2100mm|
|Wireless Communication||4G LTE /WiFi Hotspot/GPRS/GSM|
|Surge protection||Four pole transient surge protector
IEC 61643-1 (class II)
|Safety protection||RCD type B|
|Cable Length||5.5m (all cables)|
|Anti-vandal connector protection||CHAdeMO, CCS (mechanical connector locking)|
|RFID Extension||Legic Advant / Legic Prime
ISO 15693/ISO 18092. Sony FeliCa
|Cold Option||-30ºC to +50ºC|
|Maximum output power||CCS: 150kW*
|Output voltage range||CCS: 100-920 VDC
CHA: 100-500 VDC
|100-920 VDC||100-500 VDC|
|Maximum output current||200A CCS
|200 A||125 A|
|Number of plugs||2||1||1|
CCS 2 JEVS G105
80kW @400 V
Circontrol RAPTION 150